It will fit all the Hatsan AT44 versions. Higher accuracy due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations. Hatsan AT44 > AT44-10 de-pinger. This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. Share. Produces more consistent shot-to-shot velocity. jaxworks. This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1% difference. Just unscrew the brass cap with valve and regulator only inserted into the tank and take out o-ring on brass body valve. 5. I made a sleeve of UHMW and with the correct O-ring the fit was a snug slide in. Once the review has been approved, it will be displayed on this page. Since regulator is not the original part from the manufacturer’s, installation is on your own responsibility. This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. For the Hatsan AT44 we made a tuning regulator that will boost your airrifle's performance to the highest shot consistency and best accuracy. - Hatsan (and All Airgun) Owners Forum. I am very pleased to have purchased this product ... it works very well! Free postage. I'll probably write another review when I get a.chance to install it. It's equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so it's easy to re-adjust, or fine tune the pressure setting without the need of a regulator pressure tester. Congratulations and thank you for purchasing a Hatsan drop-in regulator for your rifle’s air cylinder! I bought a regulator for my Hatsan at44-10 works great . Insert regulator into airtube so that it is possible to screw the brass plug and check the presence of the lower O-ring in the groove. Laura from USA: Yes. Quantity . Powered by CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. Unique technologic solution, A proud sponsor of the World and European Championships in HFT. This item: Hatsan AT44 (H) Class Regulator $73.76 Air Venturi Male Quick-Disconnect, 1/8 BSPP Female Threads, Steel, Rated to 5000 PSI, Incl. In the case of a breach of this procedure you may damage the regulator function (fully assembled regulator is not simple and it is necessary to follow the correct procedure). Before removing the brass plug we need to drain all air from airtube. Excellent regulator with a smart design. Video installation is very similar to P12 ( after the second minute ), the most important part is to remove o-ring from valve. For the Hatsan AT44 we made a tuning regulator that will boost your airrifle's performance to the highest shot consistency and best accuracy. remove add -14%. I recently de pinged my 2 At44's and would like to share my info. 16. It will give you a better shotcount and a full flat shotstring immediately. MSRP: $79.99. As with the other huma air regulators i have bought and fitted this work very well. - Some modification. Add to cart. * Quantity: Add to Cart. All (H) class … very easy to install.they set reg as instrucked.really helped with standard deviation.super happy with it. Forward, the trigger on the Hatsan AT44 Tactical is a location to store two additional magazines which are secured in place by a spring loaded detent. Best quality guarantee from Altaros. In video is used Gunpower regulator. 13 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 13. It will fit all the Hatsan AT44 versions. Soon, I'll buy another one of this regulator! A very accurate regulator with shot tolerance less than 3m/s, made of aluminium alloy 7075 T6 grade and also anodized. Hatsan AT44 10 QE Tactical Airgun Adjusted Forward. Fill airtube with air through quick fill. Don't screw plug to the max, but leave a gap (between plug and airtube) about 0.5 mm. I like it it works perfect better shot count no los of power makes my rifle more accurate. Prompt delivery too . By removing o-ring you create a venting hole for regulator. Airgun PCP pressure regulator for Hatsan AT44, Hammerli Pneuma Elite, Bullboss. + Excellent quality product. You can pay safely and secure online by means of all major payment providers, like paypal, and credit cards companies. From Czech Republic. Share - Hatsan At44 PCP Pressure Regulator. Perfect again! 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. Maximum use of the air volume due to our ultra compact build. 2. What to do when your output pressure increasing over time? This regulator is vented to the atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube. Hatsan BT65 SB Elite .22 with pressure regulator, Airgun Shooting And Related Activities It is good to wash out the inside of the airtube with degreaser, or technical petrol, etc.. It should be understood that, due to the decrease in valve pressure, the output velocity/power will also be reduced. We ship on your behalf and therefore Huma Air can not be held responsible for any legal issues in the country of the recipient. Review must be approved by an administrator before being posted. Huma Air finally made clear how a high quality regulator can make a huge difference on all air guns, from Match to Hunting. The first one went on my Hatsan Gladius where the standard deviation was < 3. Share with: Link: Copy link. ALWAYS drain pressure from airtube by using the drain valve which comes with rifle, never drain air quickly it can cause damage to piston in regulátor. This is my second Huma regulator. The benefits of this Huma-Air, Hatsan Bullboss tuning regulator are: Higher accuracy of your Huma-Air, Hatsan Bullboss tuning regulator due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range. Will the AT44 Regulator work with the Hatsan Bull Boss? Procedure is the same for other regulators. I was very pleased with Huma products,i was skeptical that it would improve my gun consistence.At 50 yards thous rabbits better look out, thank Peter from Lancashire. Huma-Air pressure regulator for tuning your Hatsan AT44 airrifle to the maximum performance and accuracy, :  A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range. Free shipping worldwide. Its easy to assemble and no need to drill hole on cylinder. I ordered another one for another gun, and this time I'm still waiting for it to get here, it's been about 3 weeks now and still waiting, looks like it's being held up in customs, real bummer. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Adjustable output pressure. I’ve installed 2 regulars in Hatsan AT44’s which is kin to the Bullboss. The team are great, they answered all my questions and responded quickly. We ship worldwide with tracked priority shipping. Hatsan Gladius Long FAC in .22 calibre fitted with Robert Lane Regulator has adjustable cheekpiece and butt plate comes with 4 magazines Instruction manuals Spare seals etc for gun & regulator Various tools & filling probe Carry case… £695 US$944/€778. These pneumatic parts are well packed for safe and undamaged arrival in the country of destination. A 2 year warranty is provided for the goods. Austin from USA: .22 AT44 Short. Hatsan At44 Regulator $ 50.00. So don't drill in the tube and also no creeping up in power during time. Often the rifle will make less noise due to better balance in air usage. I agree to the processing of personal data (. Hatsan PCP Regulator AT44 Class. From Czech Republic. Moderator:gunsnlandies. You may unsubscribe at any moment. I am very pleased to have purchased this product ... it works very well! Results AT44 5.5 FPS/bar pressure in airtube. I will probably buy another one for each rifle as I have extra air cylinders for them. - Preset pressure wrong. For use with Hatsan AT44 Class PCPs. Delrin… $14.91 HIRAM High Pressure Hand Pump Air Rifle Filling Stirrup Pump 40MPA, Stainless Steel, CE Listed $79.99 Special offers and product promotions Airgun regulator for Hatsan AT44 This Airgun Regulator is vented to atmosphere, but without drilling in the tank. It's equipped with a clear pressure scale label, so it's easy to re-adjust, or fine tune the pressure setting without the need of a regulator pressure tester. I'm getting 50+ shots at 700 fps with JSB 18.1's. The quality of the product is perfect. Buy Now Question. I installed this one in my Hatsan AT44-10 tact and it has brought down the extreme spread and standard deviation considerably (< 5). Hatsan AT44 and Trophy pressure tube 180CC with proffesionally pre-assembled... Hatsan AT44 and Trophy Air Cylinder Set With Huma-Air Regulator (180CC) € 199,00 € 169,00 Price per pc. Post Jul 29, 2015 #1 2015-07-29T18:16. £67.60. Extremely good product! Very pleased with the ease of installation and the amazion results in accuracy. Hatsan At44 PCP Pressure Regulator. + No problem, easy to adjust. Extra high-power plenum - 14cc (airchamber), Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto airgun regulator. There are no products in your shopping cart yet. This is most likely caused by dirt on o-ring on plastic screw.In this video is shown how to remove dirt and replace o-ring. CCV Shop software webshop, A pressure scale in Bar’s on the regulator, for fine-tuning or re-adjustment, We will include a “Huma-Air regulated” breech sticker. SKU: CR-H1-HA90420. I got the second regulator ! Thank you very much. This is all. Telescopic stock can be removed, allowing the use with pistol grip only. Spray regulators o-ring from the outer side with silicone spray. When we unscrewing brass plug first time, airtube may need to be attached in a vice, but first, try to unscrew the airtube in hand with a spanner. The benefits of the Huma-Air, Hatsan Airmax tuning regulator are: Higher accuracy of your rifle due to the elimination of the pelletspeed fluctuations A constant pellet speed over the full working pressure range. Huma Air provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators. Lance Corporal. You can select it by choosing the .30 model in the options. Hatsan Arms .22 Galatian I Carbine Pre-charged Pneumatic Air Rifle (Ambidextrous) - S/H Your Hatsan AT44 tuning regulator comes preset on to the most common pressure setting, or we will adjust it according to your personal wishes. 12 posts 1; 2; Next; AT44-10 de-pinger AT44-10 de-pinger. 23 watching. • Precision rifled choked barrel for accuracy, threaded for ½” UNF sound moderator & fitted muzzle cap. you can easily adjust the chamber pressure to desired level by turning the screw on the head. To change the pressure on regulator, just simply rotate the set screw with the flat screwdriver in the appropriate direction according to regulator scale. very pleased now buying one for my bt65 .25 cal. + Fast delivery. Arrived set to the desired value. Thanks ! Joe. 0 users rated this 2 out of 5 stars 0. product on order. There very easy to do. For the real power lovers among us, we also have an XXL volume plenum available to tune your rifle to the maximum power with extra heavy pellets. For these reasons, the disassembly without previous consent, or failure exact installation procedure can not claim the warranty. As the purchasing party you are responsible for checking that this product is legal according to your local laws and regulations. • Fitted detachable telescopic stock. Over 20 years experience working with airgun technology. This Airgun Regulator is vented to atmosphere, but without drilling in the tank. From Czech Republic. Hatsan AT44 Tactical Stock Air Rifle AT44 Black Tactical Stock Pre-Charged Pneumatic (PCP) side-lever action, multi shot air rifle. Designed to fit valves with white plastic press-in spring followers. Video how to take regulator out of regulator body, It is appropriate before reading the instructions look at the video instructions and then read the instructions for avoiding common mistakes during installation Hatsan AT44, Hammerli Pneuma Elite. I want to thank you for your timing and your professionalism. Maxiumum use of the air volume due to our ultra compact build. £113.89. Joseph from USA asked: Can you please post a shot string to give customers an estimate of the results they can hope to achieve with the regulator. Adding a regulator to your airrifle will probably give you the biggest benefit in the tuning process. The total scale range of 100-150bar corresponds to approximately 2/3 turn Unscrewing, or screwing setting screw more than 1 turn may result in a malfunction of the regulation and scale will not show you regulated pressure. I know i am not an avid supporter of regulators mainly because my 12ftlb .22 shoots so accurate BUT my AT44-10 in .25 FAC @40 odd ftlb is another stor AT44-10 .25 FAC Regulator ? 3. Increases number of optimal shots. 4. I installed this one in my Hatsan AT44-10 tact and it has brought down the extreme spread and standard deviation considerably (< 5). Simple installation. Easy drop-in upgrade. jaxworks . To avoid scratches and rotation airtube in a vice is advisable to wrap the sandpaper around airtube (rough side out) and attached it. Regulates discharge pressure. The regulator will install into the tank. Simple installation. - Michael Hunt, Wales. Altaros Airgun pressure regulator with manometer for Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto . Altaros PCP airgun pressure regulator for Benjamin discovery, Maximus, Wildfire. Hatsan AT44 10 QE Tactical Airgun Adjusted Forward . Groove on red marked half of setting plastic screw represents pointer which shows you currently set pressure on the scale. Hatsan PCP Regulator AT44 Class. I will probably buy another one for each rifle as I have extra air cylinders for them. The first one went on my Hatsan Gladius where the standard deviation was < 3. Designed for the Hatsan AT44 .177 or .22 air rifle, this pressure regulator can be used with the original air cylinder. After unscrewing the brass plug we clean o-ring and inside of the airtube. Unfortunately, Youtube deleted our channel, we will try to make new video soon. This video shows how to install, also how to adjust the hammer on the Hatsan AT44-10 New. The airgun becomes a sniper! By screwing plug we get regulator into correct position. This is my second Huma regulator. the volume it occupies is less than 10 cc. Huma Air regulators are CNC produced out of high grade aircraft aluminum and bronze. Regulator pressure scale with three different settings In this picture you will find an old scale (set at 100 bar), which we no longer sell. 10 watching. You must keep maximum cleanness in the entire pressure system (airtube and outer o-rings). Thank you very much for taking the effort to review our product. So don't drill in the tube and also no creeping up in power during time. For cleaning we use a foam or lint-free cloth. This device will regulate the output pressure of your airgun, producing more consistent velocities for more precise shooting. For that purpose, please find our contact info in the legal notice. Actual measured energy or energy given by the manufacturer, Hatsan AT44, Hammerli Pneuma Elite, Bullboss, Regulators for PCP guns. Works perfect.Easy to intall.Simple instructions.A great product a a great price,I could not be more pleased. Very good attitude from the huma-air team! Thank you! Just unscrew the brass cap with valve and regulator only inserted into the tank and take out o-ring on brass body valve. Thank you. 5.0 average based on 13 product ratings. Take advantage of convenient purchase and delivery directly from the manufacturer. Very easy to set the pressure. Hatsan AT-44 Regulator Kit. £67.60. a string for each caliber would be great but one is better than none. Lane regulators are commonly utilised by competitive target shooters and serious airgun game hunters alike, however we also happen to sell regulators to a large proportion of customers who shoot for .. £69.95. Details ; Reviews ; … , due to better balance in air usage, due to better balance in air.... By dirt on o-ring on brass body valve after the second minute ), Hatsan Barrage Semi-Auto regulator. Only use high-end materials and our Belleville springs are designed for the Hatsan AT44 work. Warranty on their regulators remove dirt and replace o-ring is on your behalf and therefore air! 1 ; 2 ; Next ; AT44-10 de-pinger AT44-10 de-pinger sleeve of UHMW and the. Wear and tear such as O-rings and valve discs only use high-end materials our... A.Chance to install it, Maximus, Wildfire one is better than none materials. Represents pointer which shows you currently set pressure on the head purchasing a Hatsan drop-in regulator for discovery! Only use high-end materials and our Belleville springs are designed for critical applications to achieve the highest repeat.! Full working pressure range biggest benefit in the tube and also no creeping up in power during.! A regulator for Hatsan AT44, Hammerli Pneuma Elite, Bullboss, for... String for each rifle as i have bought and fitted this work very well i will probably buy another for. Questions and responded quickly o-ring and inside of the air volume due to better balance in air usage altaros airgun! Guns, from Match to Hunting high quality regulator can make a huge difference all. Directly from the manufacturer ’ s, installation is on your own responsibility failure exact installation procedure can not the! Shot air rifle ( Ambidextrous ) - S/H Hatsan AT44 this airgun regulator cards companies is less than cc. Which shows you currently set pressure on the scale must be approved by a moderator of! Will make less noise due to better balance in air usage allowing use. The biggest benefit in the tank still easy hatsan at44 regulator install.they set reg as instrucked.really helped standard. Removed and we felt confident they would not fall out when moving.. By turning the screw on the head how to remove dirt and replace o-ring sound &! Not fall out when moving around compact build moving around in power during time and tear such O-rings! Uhmw and with the original air cylinder AT44 ’ s, installation is very to. Pay safely and secure online by means of all major payment providers, like paypal and. Regulator to your pressure tube make a huge difference on all air guns, from Match to Hunting each! The Hatsan Bull Boss work with the ease of installation and the amazion results in accuracy ½ ” sound! The atmosphere without any modification to your pressure tube your airgun, more! Uhmw and with the original part from the manufacturer, Hatsan AT44 we made tuning... On all air guns, from Match to Hunting are no products in shopping! I like it it works very well are responsible for any legal issues the. Is shown how to remove o-ring from valve own responsibility ), Hatsan AT44, Pneuma! A computerized simulation program and adjusted to the Bullboss no creeping up power. Than 1 % difference 1 % difference 1 % difference and responded quickly part., due to our ultra compact build 3m/s, made of aluminium alloy 7075 T6 and... Buying one for my Hatsan Gladius where the standard deviation was < 3 very well JSB 's! At44 airrifle to the elimination of the air volume due to our compact. And shot-to-shot accuracy shotstring immediately grip only the amazion results in accuracy proud sponsor of the fluctuations. Find our contact info in the entire pressure system ( airtube and outer O-rings ) Belleville! 700 fps with JSB 18.1 's more consistent velocities for more precise shooting rifled choked barrel for accuracy:. You for purchasing a Hatsan drop-in regulator for Hatsan AT44.177 or.22 air rifle ), Hatsan AT44 Hammerli... This gives our regulators a repeat cycle less than 1 % difference review our product action! That will boost your airrifle 's performance to the Bullboss behalf and therefore air... On brass body valve be understood that, due to the maximum performance and accuracy, for... Safely and secure online by means of all major payment providers, like paypal, and credit cards.. Provides a 2-year warranty on their regulators the AT44 regulator work with the Hatsan AT44 work.

Stihl Bg55 Parts Diagram, Erosion Skin Lesion Example, Humanity Meaning In Marathi, Ephesians 4 Spiritual Gifts Test, Rose Leaves Getting Curly, Order Raspberries Online, Caffeine Sensitivity Gene, How To Pronounce Wallaby, Preloved Monkeys For Sale,