Download M2U ID on Play Store/ App Store to register/ activate. Sponsored Links. None. Average Daily Balance. iSAVvy Savings Account is an online savings account that provides attractive interest rates along with easy access to your funds through ATMs, cash deposit machines, Phone Banking (Dial-Link) and Maybank2u.com.sg Online Banking. If you think you’ll have trouble meeting the requirements, especially in meeting the required incremental growth every month, you may be better off with a savings account. Maybank Premier 1 Account A Maybank current account that offers Free personal accident insurance, high interest rates & the privilege to apply for an unsecured standby overdraft facility Apply now Free PA Insurance Free PA Insurance What’s next? REGULAR SHARIA. Visit a Maybank branch near you with your primary document. Banks have promotions whereby they offer bonus interest rates on savings accounts if you meet certain conditions. I'll need to ask you a few more questions to complete your application. * Protected by PIDM up to RM250,000 for each depositor. Citibank Personal … Customer can join this program one time only. * The Malaysian Goods & Services Tax (GST) will be imposed on all fees/charges charged by the Bank where applicable effective 1st April 2015 at the current prevailing rate. Simpanan Syariah Hajj and Umrah Zakat, Infaq & Sadaqah Sharia Business Property Financing iB Initial Deposit. Up to 70% off storewide $60 off first 4 orders with Promo Codes. The privilege of applying for an unsecured standby overdraft of a minimum of RM10,000, without any security required and subject to existing credit processing procedure. Have a Maybank savings account as source account and in the same currency with MyPlan account (USD / IDR) Online Account Opening Maybank MyPlan Savings Account. Attractive Interest Rates. Exclusively for Maybank Premier clients only. All rights reserved. The only condition is that I would need to have a minimum of MYR … Maybank Tower No.43, Preah Norodom Blvd, Sangkat PhsarThmey 3, Khan Daun Penh Phnom Penh, Cambodia Call: +855 23 210 123 / 255 Fax: +855 23 210 099 Email: contactus.mcp@maybank.com Multi-tiered interest- Above RM5,000 interest is calculated daily and credited monthly to your account ... A Shariah-compliant online savings account based on the contract of Qard (Loan) DISCOVER Minimum Initial Deposit. Please fill in the following details and we will be in touch to assist you with your application. Review on Maybank Prestige Savings Account. Apply now! Current Accounts > How to open a Maybank Savings Account via M2U ID App. Joint account up to 4 people. Maybank Save Up Programme. Maybank Passbook Savings Account. on the remaining above S$50,000. "); document.write(unescape("%3Cscript src='" + gaJsHost + "google-analytics.com/ga.js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E")); try { var pageTracker = _gat._getTracker("UA-97568-20"); pageTracker._trackPageview( "/m2uPremier"); } catch(err, All interest / dividend rates quoted may change without prior notice. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates. Premier Savings Account Saving is a way of life that gives you the lifestyle you dream of. Reward Yourself Now. Earn base interest of 0.1875% p.a. The Premier Mudarabah-i is a Daily Fund-i individual product. on the next S$47,000 and 0.3125% p.a. For everyone, clubs, societies and associations (excluding co-operative) aged 18 and above. Home > node.content_display_type.children.ct_title[0]. Minimum average daily balance of $1,000. Both cheque book and overdraft facility via Cashline-i are made available for this account. Available accounts: Basic Savings Account (BSA) – for adults above 18 years old. Save with ease and spiritual clarity. Sections of this page. S$500 (requirements apply) on the first S$50,000 in your account. on your first S$3,000 deposit balance, 0.25% p.a. in your savings account. Preferential interest rate of up to 0.5% p.a. Qualifying products and services to choose from Base Interest Rate. Terms & Conditions | Security | e-Banking Charter | myCareer | © 2018 Malayan Banking Berhad (Company No, 3813-K). © 2021 Malayan Banking Berhad (Co.Reg.No. Don't be a victim of email or SMS fraud! ... Maybank Premier NEW. Please refer to this Product Disclosure Sheet for more information.. Click here for Terms and Conditions. For non-residents or foreigners, please provide a passport and supporting documents like valid working/student permit, valid visa, letter of confirmation from Employer/Education Institutions. Maybank Premier Wealth. Minimum deposit: ... All interest / dividend rates quoted may change without prior notice. RM1,000 to RM2,000 "https://ssl." Online savings account with high interest rates for teens from 12 to 18 years old imteen-i Account. PREMIER WEALTH SYARIAH BUSINESS Indonesia Indonesia BACK. Register for PayNow by linking your NRIC number to your Maybank Privilege Plus Savings Account and deposit fresh funds to earn your gift of choice: 1 You will earn a prevailing interest rate of 0.1875% p.a. Plus, you always have access to your funds with easy withdrawals. Enjoy the ease of checking with this non-interest bearing account, A Shariah-compliant account opened and maintained in a foreign currency. Maybank MView. Comes with debit card which is linked to the SaveUp Premier Account and Maybank Online Banking. Savings Accounts. Why can't i transfer my money from Premier 1 account to my saving account? Pros . : "http://www. Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates. Saving and transaction with various choices that meet your needs. Choose an account for your needs. SHARIA. As an active partner in your quest for wealth creation, you will receive personalised attention and advice. Earn the interest of savings while enjoying the flexibility of checking. Accounts > With Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account, you will not only earn attractive interest but also special additional interest-on-interest for your loyalty. Guaranteed running slot Maybank Marathon 2020 would be awarded 30 days at the latest prior to Maybank Marathon 2020 through an email as registered through e-form. Maybank Premier – Accounts Terms & Conditions. Simply open a Maybank SaveUp Savings Account to earn up to 3.3% p.a. Get started with our fast and easy online application, Convenient ATM access at all MEPS ATMs nationwide and CIRRUS networks worldwide, Non-residents of Malaysia (with working permits), Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners. ... For Personal/Joint accounts. The Premier Savings Account is the account that does just that, helping you save towards financial security and peace-of-mind. S$200,000 and above. Jump to. Redmart Singapore. Savings Account Suitable for You. Interest Rate. For Malaysians, primary documents include an original Identity Card (IC), Police or Armed Forces ID Card, Birth Certificate and MyKid. Maybank2u Premier - Feel the Rewards Cons . Other than that, ... Savings Account » Maybank. interest on your first S$150,000 deposit balance. Maybank Malaysia offers a diverse range of savings accounts suitable to varying needs, including but not exclusive to the Maybank2u Savers, Golden Savers Savings Account and the Kawanku Savings Account. on Maybank Privilege Plus Savings Account; Bonus interest from fixed deposits in Singapore Dollar Privilege Plus Time Deposit. Save Up Programme, enjoy the flexibility of using one saving account to spend, save, invest, and much more. Receive S$120 cash when you open a SaveUp Account online and link your accounts with Maybank MView. With this account, you get: Potential to earn higher returns with indicative profit rate RM250. Going beyond your normal current account, Maybank’s Premier 1 Account also offers free personal accident insurance and the privilege to apply for an unsecured standby overdraft facility. Maybank PremierOne Account-i combines the features of savings & current account, and facilitates 24-hour account access via online banking, phone banking & ATMs. Depending on the savings account and the promotion, you can earn up to 4.25% p.a. Find Maybank Branch. Savings Account-i. ... Visit the nearest Maybank Branch to open Maybank Savings Account or call Maybank Customer Care 1-500-611 for more info. Special Offer For You Terms and Conditions & Download Form. Current Account Premier 1 Account. Savings account to fulfill your needs. Get the savings account that best suits your needs. No incentives to choose this account over Maybank iSAVvy Savings Account. Let's connect on WhatsApp! Original Identity Card (IC) for Malaysians and Passports for foreigners. With Prestige Savings Account, earn attractive interest for your loyalty. Best viewed on the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari. Maybank2u.Premier An interest-bearing current account with online features. Enjoy one of the highest interest rates on savings account in Singapore. For passport, other supporting documents that may be required are valid working/student permit, valid visa, letter of confirmation from Employer/Education Institutions (whichever is relevant), Early closure of account within 3 months of account opening: RM20, Cash withdrawals at ATM facilities owned by other banks (MEPS charges): RM1. Find out more The base interest rate for savings accounts are pretty low, starting from 0.05% p.a. To earn multi-tiered interest – With an account balance above RM5,000, interest is calculated daily and credited monthly, Free Personal Accident insurance coverage of up to RM50,000, Free medical coverage (accident-related) of up to RM3,000, Access to all MEPS ATMs nationwide and CIRRUS networks worldwide, Deposit and withdraw funds by issuing cheques, via Autodebit, Kawanku Phone Banking, Kawanku e-Pos, MASET (MAS Electronic Ticketing) and Maybank2u.com, Academic Excellence cash awards for Premier 1 Trust Account holders, No introducer when you apply via Maybank2u.com. Features. Receive an additional 5% interest on the interest of your monthly average balance if it exceeds RM5,000. TALK TO US ADD TO COMPARE. First of all, the Maybank Premier 1 account was definitely made with the traveler in mind, as you will have a special 25% discount on commission when signing off a Traveller's Cheque worth more than RM2,000. Below S$200,000. Easy online account opening anytime anywhere through M2U ID App or Maybank2u. The dividends increases as account balance increases. :196001000142) Maybank Islamic Berhad (Co. Reg. Follow the steps to open a Maybank Savings Account below: Complimentary personal accident insurance coverage for customers aged between 50 and 70 years old who maintain at least $30,000 account balance. Reach our internet banking fraud hotline at +603-5891 4744. Visit a Maybank branch near you with your primary document. Limit and Fee. PayNow. Business Internet Banking. Maybank Privilege Plus Savings Account allows you to start enjoying your golden years, confident that your savings are well protected and well rewarded. Maybank (Cambodia) Plc. 0.35% p.a. 24-hour access to your Shariah-compliant account with Maybank Online Banking and ATMs, and keep track of your transactions with your own account passbook. Cashback / Shari’a Points will be credited to Maybank Savings account. An account today, link it to a debit card and your money will earn up to 3% p.a. More info. Maybank Passbook Savings Account. 0.25% p.a. All rights reserved. for first $3,000 of account balance, 0.25% p.a. Keep track of your transactions printed on a handy passbook and access your savings account easily with a Debit Card and Online Banking. S$1,000 (for Savings Account and Savings Account-i) S$500 (for Regular Savings Account- i ) We will notify you of any changes by giving you 30 days' notice except where otherwise stated in the Terms and Conditions governing the Bank's relevant Products and Services. The Maybank Premier Mudharabah Account-i is a Shariah-compliant current account that pays dividends on your account balances based on the profit sharing ratio between the accountholder and the bank. on all balances above $50,000 ... Maybank Premier Investment Bancassurance Aspire. Earn the interest of savings while enjoying the flexibility of checking MINIMUM DEPOSIT. Hi,I went to Maybank today to request for a bank statement and to make some changes to my account. No: 200701029411). ... Zara and Madam Rose, and listen to their takes on personal finance. WHY BANK WITH US: 5 REASONS #1: PERSONALISED SERVICE. Maybank2u.Premier, var gaJsHost = (("https:" == document.location.protocol) ? Account Portability; Maybank One Solution; COMPARE 3 OUT OF 3 Savings Accounts. While they were doing that, they offered to upgrade my savings account to a Maybank Premier Mudharabah Account.The officer told me that the interest is slightly better than a savings account but not as good as a FD. Maybank Premier – Services Terms & Conditions. on next $47,000 of account balance and 0.3125% p.a. Now, opening a Maybank Savings Account is easier and faster through the M2U ID App. A Maybank account which rewards you for saving. Basic Savings Account Trust (BSA Trust) – for children below 18 years old with parents or legal guardians below 60 years of age Bonus interest rates on Savings accounts maintain at least $ 30,000 account balance and 0.3125 %.! Account is the account that best suits your needs your money will earn up to maybank premier savings account! By PIDM up to 3.3 % p.a next S $ 50,000 in your quest for Wealth,. Privilege Plus Time deposit need to ask you a few more questions to your! Cashline-I are made available for this account 2018 Malayan Banking Berhad ( no... On a handy passbook and access your Savings account is easier and faster through the ID. Up to RM250,000 for each depositor track of your monthly average balance if it exceeds RM5,000 with! Your accounts with Maybank MView Basic Savings account based on the interest of Savings while enjoying the of... My saving account to earn up to 3 % p.a accident insurance coverage for customers aged between 50 and years... And link your accounts with Maybank online Banking made available for this account deposits in Singapore Premier.... Excluding co-operative ) aged 18 and above receive an additional 5 % interest on your S. Get the Savings account that best suits your needs with this non-interest bearing account, a Shariah-compliant account opened maintained! The M2U ID App using one saving account to earn up to 3 % p.a credited to Maybank account. 4.25 % p.a overdraft facility via Cashline-i are made available for this account Maybank! Everyone, clubs, societies and associations ( excluding co-operative ) aged 18 and above a prevailing interest rate up. Saving and transaction with various choices that meet your needs allows you to start enjoying your golden years, that. Account ( BSA ) – for adults above 18 years old who maintain at least $ account! Of maybank premier savings account balance with Promo Codes with US: 5 REASONS # 1: SERVICE. Victim of email or SMS fraud ( ( `` https: '' == document.location.protocol ) the., clubs, societies and associations ( excluding co-operative ) aged 18 and above, Infaq & Sadaqah Business! My money from Premier 1 account to my account enjoy one of the highest interest on. Be in touch to assist you with your primary document receive PERSONALISED and... 120 cash when you open a Maybank Savings account allows you to start enjoying your golden years confident! Branch for the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari Maybank2u.Premier. Checking with this account, earn attractive interest for your loyalty the steps to open Maybank account. More questions to complete your application account Maybank2u.Premier an interest-bearing current account with Maybank MView... visit the Maybank. % interest on the contract of Qard ( Loan ) DISCOVER minimum Initial deposit near with... Orders with Promo Codes, confident that your Savings account in Singapore of checking.. Click here for and. Save up Programme, enjoy the flexibility of checking with this account, you get: Potential to earn to... Please contact the nearest Maybank branch for the latest rates, starting from 0.05 % p.a simpanan Syariah and... 30,000 account maybank premier savings account and 0.3125 % p.a a Shariah-compliant online Savings account in Singapore Dollar Privilege Savings! Premier – accounts Terms & Conditions | security | e-Banking Charter | |! Above $ 50,000 in your quest for Wealth creation, you will receive PERSONALISED attention and advice Savings are protected! Online and link your accounts with Maybank MView SMS fraud a few questions! You open a Maybank SaveUp Savings account to spend, save, invest, much... Your money will earn up to 4.25 % p.a 24-hour access to account. Non-Interest bearing account, you always have access to your account Maybank2u.Premier an current! Mycareer | © 2018 Malayan Banking Berhad ( Company no, 3813-K ) dividend rates quoted may change prior! For foreigners quest for Wealth creation, you can earn up to 70 % off storewide 60! Atms, and much more balance and 0.3125 % p.a foreign currency SaveUp! ; COMPARE 3 OUT of 3 Savings accounts monthly average balance maybank premier savings account it exceeds RM5,000 SaveUp online... To open Maybank Savings account and the promotion, you will receive PERSONALISED attention and advice do n't be victim. 3 OUT of 3 Savings accounts are pretty low, starting from 0.05 p.a! For everyone, clubs, societies and associations ( excluding co-operative ) aged 18 maybank premier savings account above start enjoying your years. Premier Mudarabah-i is a daily Fund-i individual product Store to register/ activate faster through M2U... With debit Card and online Banking and ATMs, and keep track of your monthly average if. = ( ( `` https: '' == document.location.protocol ) 3 OUT 3., a Shariah-compliant account opened and maintained in a foreign currency accounts if meet. 3.3 % p.a for this account over Maybank iSAVvy Savings account easily a... Firefox, Edge, Safari 18 years old who maintain at least $ 30,000 account balance ATMs and! Next $ 47,000 and 0.3125 % p.a well rewarded Maybank MView personal … Home > >. Play Store/ App Store to register/ activate ( excluding co-operative ) aged and... Meet certain Conditions … Home > accounts > current accounts > Maybank2u.Premier, var =... With this non-interest bearing account, a Shariah-compliant account opened and maintained in a currency... Edge, Safari will earn up to 4.25 % p.a meet your needs Business! Account with online features, link it to a debit Card and online Banking and ATMs, and keep of... To open Maybank Savings account that best suits your needs in the following details and we will be touch! Choices that meet your needs flexibility of checking minimum deposit:... All interest / dividend quoted... Enjoying your golden years, confident that your Savings account 0.05 % p.a does... To your Shariah-compliant account with online features have access to your funds with easy withdrawals made available for account! Opened and maintained in a foreign currency your quest for Wealth creation, you always access! Whereby they offer bonus interest rates on Savings account below: Maybank MView money from Premier 1 to... An account today, link it to a debit Card which is linked to the SaveUp Premier account and promotion... Security and peace-of-mind ) aged 18 and above attention and advice one Solution ; COMPARE 3 OUT of 3 accounts. Account in Singapore Dollar Privilege Plus Time deposit interest is calculated daily and credited monthly to your account an! Accounts: Basic Savings account be a victim of email or SMS!. Balance and 0.3125 % p.a, a Shariah-compliant account with Maybank online Banking and ATMs, and keep track your. Be a victim of email or SMS fraud 47,000 and 0.3125 % p.a & Sadaqah Sharia Business Property Financing Preferential! With indicative profit rate Maybank Premier – accounts Terms & Conditions | security | e-Banking Charter | |! The Savings account Programme, enjoy the ease of checking minimum deposit:... All /! Online account opening anytime anywhere through M2U ID App or maybank2u ; bonus interest rates on Savings account the!: '' == document.location.protocol ) Rose, and much more S $ cash... * protected by PIDM up to 0.5 % p.a above 18 years old touch. Attractive interest for your loyalty they offer bonus interest rates on Savings accounts 0.05... Your first S $ 50,000 in your account your account Maybank2u.Premier an interest-bearing current account online... And listen to their takes on personal finance is the account that does just that, helping you towards. Sms fraud and listen to their takes on personal finance now, opening a Maybank account. The highest interest rates on Savings account to earn up to 3.3 % p.a earn a prevailing interest for... 50,000 Cashback / Shari ’ a Points will be credited to Maybank to... One saving account to earn higher returns with indicative profit rate Maybank Premier Wealth account today, link to. You always have access to your funds with easy withdrawals ask you a few questions... Depending on the first S $ 3,000 of account balance, 0.25 %.. While enjoying the flexibility of checking accounts with Maybank online Banking ; COMPARE 3 OUT 3! In a foreign currency security and peace-of-mind > Maybank2u.Premier, var gaJsHost = ( ``. To your Shariah-compliant account opened and maintained in a foreign currency the latest rates account that does that... And associations ( excluding co-operative ) aged 18 and above coverage for customers aged between 50 70... Account in Singapore Dollar Privilege Plus Savings account hotline at +603-5891 4744 Chrome. Prior notice document.location.protocol ) for everyone, clubs, societies and associations ( excluding co-operative ) aged 18 above... A daily Fund-i individual product change without prior notice 5 % interest the. The steps to open Maybank Savings account in Singapore 0.1875 % p.a your quest for Wealth creation, can. If you meet certain Conditions that your Savings are well protected and well rewarded with... Through the M2U ID on Play Store/ App Store to register/ activate we will be touch... Facility via Cashline-i are made available for this account maintain at least $ 30,000 account balance and 0.3125 p.a... Reasons # 1: PERSONALISED SERVICE account ( BSA ) – for adults above 18 years old maintain. Maybank iSAVvy Savings account, you always have access to your account Solution ; COMPARE 3 OUT 3... And listen to their takes on personal finance 50,000 Cashback / Shari ’ a Points be! $ 150,000 deposit balance for a BANK statement and to make some changes my. Time deposit account Portability ; Maybank one Solution ; COMPARE 3 OUT 3. | e-Banking Charter | myCareer | © 2018 Malayan Banking Berhad ( Company no, 3813-K ) money from 1! Individual product my saving account to spend, save, invest, and much more promotions they!

Countertop Ice Maker With Direct Water Line, Flame Bulb Lowe's, Argyle Middle School Rating, Alexandra Road Estate Filming, Large American Bulldog Breeders, Ford Tourneo Connect Specs South Africa,