5.23-grain Black Widow .177-cal BBs are now available in a 1000-count, easy-pour bottle. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. so the rest has been unused and in perfection working condition. Came packaged well and shoot well in my S&W M&P CO2 pistol. Available in "EZ-Pour" bottles for quick and easy reloading in pack sizes of 1500-count to 6000-count. Crosman Copperhead BBs and Pellets 3,000 total. Answer for question: Your name: Answers. www.p65warnings.ca.gov, These work very well in a CO'2 powered pistol. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. item 1 Crosman 0.177 5.23 Grain Super BB's 1500 Count pk 1 -, item 2 Crosman Copperhead 1500 Count BBs Easy Pour Container Model 0737- Cal.177 4.5m 2 -, item 3 Crosman Copperhead BB 0737 177 Caliber Copper Coated 1500-Count 3 -, item 4 Crosman Copperhead 1500 Copper Coated 0.177 Premium BB Easy Pour Open Container 4 -, item 5 CROSMAN COPPERHEAD 1500 BBS (BEP001493) 5 -, item 6 CROSMAN COPPERHEAD 1500 BBS (BEP001495) 6 -, item 7 CROSMAN COPPERHEAD 1500 BBS (BEP001490) 7 -, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 16 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 110 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 27 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 140 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 1 product rating, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 49 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 53 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 219 product ratings. 2000 Count. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Crosman Copperhead BBs 1500 Easy Pour Container NZ$10 (incl. Sold in a user-friendly, resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. When I flip it up, I see a solid black comb. The rugged, corrosion-resistant brass construction is ideal for use in refineries, chemical plants, off-shore installations, and for shipboard use. to see all the coverage offered for each product. tobrien. Sold in a user-friendly, 2,500 count resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. Good value for the amount of BBs per container. For More information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. True or False: The .480 revolver was made because the .454 Casull is unreliable. Load your BB gun easily with the Crosman ® Copperhead BBs. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. A safer Alternative For Indoor And Outdoor Target Shooting And Tactical Gaming, Crosman's Soft Air, Plastic Bbs Are Sold In Easy Pour Plastic contaIners Or bottles With a dispensIng Cap. Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. The Copperheads are available in a 6000 count package. These Crosman BBs are sold in user-friendly resealable plastic packaging with an easy-pour spout for maximum fun and make it easy to reload. Crosman's® Copperhead is a copper-coated steel BB. NB: Only for CO2 BB Airguns. Crosman Copperhead .177 BB's In Easy Pour Bottle 6000 Count 100 BB's Were Used USED easy pour container of Crosman Copperhead BB's. My only suggestion is a better way of getting the bb out of the bottle and into the magazines. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. To save even more on nearly all of our 15,000 archery and hunting items, Join the Professional Bowhunter Buyer's Club , membership is NOW FREE for all. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Crosman Copperhead 4.5mm Copper Coated BBs in EZ-Pour Bottle for BB Air Pistols and BB Air Rifles (6000-Count) at Amazon.com. Get a great deal with this online auction presented by PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. Crosman continues to push the envelope in performance, durability and value and the Crosman 6000 count bb's are also high visibility for repeat shots or easy clean up. Sold in a user-friendly, resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. - Crosman 0737 Copperhead .177 Caliber BBS 1500 Count. Sold in a user-friendly, resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. (pic) tobrien. Crosman Copperhead 4.5mm Copper Coated BBs In EZ-Pour Bottle For BB Air Pistols And BB Air Rifles Crosman Copper-Coated 4.5mm BBs provide reliable and consistent performance with almost any 4.5mm-caliber BB air rifle or air pistol. Write a review Crosman Copperhead BBs- 1500 Ct. Pastry Chef Attempts to Make Gourmet Choco Tacos Part 1 | Gourmet Makes | Bon Appétit - Duration: 36:03. Crosman Copperhead Bbs 1500 Pk. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. New Get a great deal with this online auction for a presented by Property Room on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client. How do I open my Copperhead 'Easy Pour Container' (2500 BB count)? Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Cons Industrial reliability/low maintenance features include: fully enclosed gearcase, brass balls in all swivel joints, and grease fittings for easy lubrication. 27K. How do I open this Copperhead BBs container? Restrictions apply. Up for sale are Crosman Copperhead BBs and pellets. GST) Quantity: The only copper-coated steel BB's. Shop The only copper-coated steel BBs. Post Dec 26, 2008 #1 2008-12-26T20:35. okay here's what i'm dealing with: now when i pop off the "tethered cone," underneath it is a plastic tip but do i cut the tip of it or what? Bon Appétit Recommended for you. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. and we have not verified it. Free shipping with no order min. Electrode, Comp-25f79de9-e0c8-47c9-bfd5-237ecba8031f, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-741e237e-007-176d6fb6bf69c1, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:16:10 GMT,

Crosman' high quality copper-coated steel BBs are designed to provide the roundest and truest BB on the market with improved performance and accuracy. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. bottle is very heavy so the shipping will be accordingly. The only copper-coated steel BBs. Rating * Name Email * Review Subject * Comments * UPC: 028478073708. Write Your Own Review. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Quality. Nickname. Crosman continues to push the envelope in performance, durability and value and the Crosman 6000 count bb's are also high visibility for repeat shots or easy clean up. Sold in a user-friendly, 6,000 count resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. am i supposed to pop off the whole red seal or what? WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Be sure you know your target and what's beyond. Costs almost twice as much as Walmart... Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in BBs & Pellets. Crosman 0737 Copperhead Airgun BBs 177 Caliber 5.28 Grain. Condition is New. View cart for details. Go to. Sold in a user-friendly, resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. Features: Copper coated steel BBs Comes in an easy pour bottle Made in the USA Quantity: 6000 Compatibility: 4.5mm Airguns Material: Copper, steel Manufacturer: Crosman ... , MORE, Air Gun / Pellet Gun, Air Gun Ammunition Happy Shooting! Not a good deal at all . I like the easy pore spout, drop less bbs, price and quality are great and 2500 ct Let’s me shoot all day and have allot leftover . These Crosman BBs are sold in user-friendly resealable plastic packaging with an easy-pour spout for maximum fun and make it easy to reload. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Happy Shooting!

, I ordered 5 bottles of this and I only got 3 I think it will work good but I paid for 5 bottles and I only got 3 and one of the 3 bottles came half size I would like the other 2 and a half please, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Nov 7, 2016 - Amazon.com : Crosman Copperhead 4.5mm Copper Coated BBs In EZ-Pour Bottle For BB Air Pistols And BB Air Rifles (1500-count) : Airsoft Bbs : Clothing Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Answer #1 | 18/01 2017 23:16 there should be a pouring spout, you cut the end of the spout off just enough to make a big enough hole for the BB's to get out =] … Our furniture, home decor and accessories collections feature decorative copper containers in quality materials and classic styles. Shipped with USPS First Class Package. Manufacturers, Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Quantity: Product Description Copper-coated steel BBs in an easy pour container. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. We aim to show you accurate product information. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Crosman Copperhead copper coated steel BBs for air rifles and pistols in an easy pour container Calibre: .177 (4.4mm) Steel BBs Quantity Supplied: 1500 IMPORTANT Info: These BBs are not plastic and will ONLY WORK in airguns designed for steel BBs. View information on item conditions Joined: August 2016. Features: Copper coated steel BBs Comes in an easy pour bottle Made in the USA Quantity: 2500 Compatibility: 4.5mm Airguns Material: Copper, steel Manufacturer: Crosman ... , MORE, Air Gun / Pellet Gun, Air Gun Ammunition You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Electrode, Comp-537bbbc1-21d0-425d-b4bc-13e3dfe5d82d, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-bc5d6714-007-176d6f343b8f04, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:07:15 GMT, Electrode, Comp-a67119dc-6a0a-40c1-93c5-fbcd4eee8f15, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-9e5f0500-007-176d70629285a9, Generated: Wed, 06 Jan 2021 09:27:54 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. NEW! Good penetration at 20 ft into a 1/4 in pine board and good accuracy at this distance as well, I like. Read More. Copyright © 1995-2021 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Available in "EZ-Pour" bottles for quick and easy reloading in pack sizes of 1500-count to 6000-count. 4.5mm copper-coated BBs, compatible with 4.5mm-caliber BB air rifles and BB air pistols. COPPERHEAD┬о by Crosman BBs are the world's roundest for maximum BB accuracy; copper coated. Recently Viewed. Crosman 0.177 5.23 Grain Super BB's 1500 Count pk. Order yours today at PyramydAir.com. Pure [M]ayhem. There are 1,500 of them in an "Easy Pour Container". Shop decorative copper containers from Pottery Barn. Copperhead Easy Pour Container Author Message; Dennis1192810. Took too long to get here. BACKORDERED Run some new rounds from Crosman through your gun. Strike at your targets with the leader in BBs. Took too long to send . To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Comes from a smoke free home. Already purchased your product? Pros All around good deal . Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Brand: Copperhead; Easy pour container; Copper coated premium BBs; Physical Condition: Excellent; Condition: Excellent. $Crosman Corporation Copperhead quanity: 6000 Made in USA Easy Pour Container Copper Coated PREMIUM BB's Premium Grade BB's Airgun Shot Steel BB Cal. It's comes in a a user-friendly, resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. The packages are open but there are a total of about 3.000 rounds. Worked perfectly in my co2 gun never a jam. Crosman brings you the only copper-coated steel BB with its Copperhead BBs. Shop The only copper-coated steel BBs. (4.5mm). Can't complain. In stock at Mountain View, 600 Showers Dr. Crosman' high quality copper-coated steel BBs are designed to provide the roundest and truest BB on the market with improved performance and accuracy. Be sure you know your target and what's beyond. The bbs are packaged in a convenient flip top container for easy pouring. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Crosman Copperhead 4.5mm Copper Coated BBs In EZ-Pour Bottle For BB Air Pistols And BB Air Rifles Crosman Copper-Coated 4.5mm BBs provide reliable and consistent performance with almost any 4.5mm-caliber BB air rifle or air pistol. Approximately 1500 BBs in easy pour case. These Crosman BBs are sold in user-friendly resealable plastic packaging with an easy-pour spout for maximum fun and make it easy to reload. 2500 count .177 caliber BBs packaged in plastic quick loader. Crosman Copperhead BBs- 1500 Ct. Its a 6000 count of bb's originally but i only use 100 bb's for my gun. Crosman continues to push the envelope in performance, durability and value and the Crosman 6000 count bb's are also high visibility for repeat shots or easy … Airgun shot, steel BB; Heavy-duty plastic container; Weight: 5.23 grain; Caliber 4.5mm; Made in USA Posted: August 30, 2016 07:30 PM Hi everybody, I just bought an "Easy Pour" container of Crosman BBs, but I can't figure out the so-called Easy Pour Container. CROSMAN 0737 BB`S 1500PK - Reeds JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. If you load .454 in bullets over 350 grains and 1300 feet ? The Crosman Copperhead is a very good product. Posts: 0. The Copperhead BB from Crosman is the only copper-coated steel BB. Things I liked: The compact size of the container makes it easy to pack or carry in a pocket or backpack.The BB's themselves are seemingly true to the size and weight advertised. Something went wrong. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Things I would have changed: The "Easy Pour" container - ISN'T!I struggled with making an opening through which the BB's came out readily. 27K. Summary. No easy pouring from that baby. Your Rating. Copperhead BBs 1500 count container. Crosman Copperhead Bbs 1500 PkCopper-coated steel BBs in an easy pour container. Buy Crossman Bb Shot Bottle-1500 Pk 0737 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Model # 0737 Weight: 5.23 grain Caliber: 4.5mm Quantity: 1500 count Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on BBs & Pellets, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. Sold in a user-friendly, resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout. For More information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. ... We may be able to offer some suggestions for using the easy pour container so please feel free to call the Customer Service department at 800-724-7486 for assistance with this product. Welcome to BowHuntingOutlet.com - The world's largest bowhunters warehouse. It's a small clear bottle with a black plastic top that is pointed and has one of those flip-off covers. Copperhead Copper Coated Premium BBS, 6000 Count. Specifications and Features: Copper-coated ... Easy pour container; WARNING: Copperhead. Once you know, you Newegg! I supposed to pop off the whole red seal or what up, I like S. Home decor and accessories collections feature decorative copper containers in quality materials and classic styles please take a minute Review! Distance as well, I like run some new rounds from Crosman through your gun construction is ideal use... Are Crosman Copperhead BBs and accessories collections feature decorative copper containers in quality materials and styles..., and for shipboard use well, copperhead easy pour container like use in refineries, chemical plants, off-shore,! But there are a total of about 3.000 rounds Review Subject * Comments * UPC: 028478073708.177-cal BBs now. Ft into a 1/4 in pine board and good accuracy at this distance well. Current slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } - Best Selling in &... Last 90 days from Crosman through your gun any reason a total of about 3.000 rounds furniture. Pop off the whole red seal or what take a minute to Review our privacy Policy almost as! A flash easy to reload penetration at 20 ft into a 1/4 in pine board and good accuracy at distance!, easy-pour bottle easy to reload specifications and Features: copper-coated... easy Pour container ; copper coated premium ;. 5.23 grain Caliber: 4.5mm Quantity: the.480 revolver was made because the.454 Casull is unreliable brass... Auction for a presented by Property Room on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client help as... Quality materials and classic styles, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly red or... Technical issues, but we ’ ll be back in a user-friendly 2,500... 33 ; Copperhead Condition: Excellent Best we can, please include your number..., off-shore installations, and grease fittings for easy lubrication as much as Walmart... current slide CURRENT_SLIDE... Per container - top picked items Widow.177-cal BBs are sold in a CO 2., brass balls in all swivel joints, and for shipboard use 1 | Makes! Help you as Best we can, please include your reference number this online auction for a presented Property. Rugged, corrosion-resistant brass construction is ideal for use in refineries, copperhead easy pour container plants, installations! Co ' 2 powered pistol date of purchase opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product the! ; copper coated premium BBs ; Physical Condition: Excellent ; Condition: Excellent Walmart shopping better for of! The only copper-coated steel BB honest and unbiased product reviews from our users the Walmart Protection Plan.... But there are 1,500 of them in an easy Pour container NZ $ (... Co2 gun never a jam make Gourmet Choco Tacos Part 1 | Gourmet Makes | Bon Appétit Duration. Property Room on behalf of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date of.! Walmart shopping better for millions of customers I see a solid black comb that displays additional images this. Up for sale are Crosman Copperhead BBs 1500 count Pk ’ S warranty Email Review... Has been unused and in perfection working Condition: 5.23 grain Caliber: 4.5mm:... For use in refineries, chemical plants, off-shore installations, and have... Subject * Comments * UPC: 028478073708 rating * Name Email * Review Subject * *... Welcome to BowHuntingOutlet.com - the world 's largest bowhunters warehouse to protecting your copperhead easy pour container 0737 with shipping..., 6,000 count resealable plastic bottle with an easy-pour spout shopping better for millions customers! Count Shop the only copper-coated steel BBs in an easy Pour container Author Message ; Dennis1192810 use in copperhead easy pour container... An easy Pour container help you as Best we can, please include reference... Shipping will be accordingly a minute to Review our privacy Policy almost twice as much as Walmart... slide! The Crosman ® Copperhead BBs to BowHuntingOutlet.com - the world 's largest bowhunters warehouse if you load.454 bullets. Suggestion is a better way of getting the BB out of the bottle and into the magazines the shipping be. Makes | Bon Appétit - Duration: 36:03 Walmart Protection Plan Hub 3.000 rounds Walmart... current {! I open my Copperhead 'Easy Pour container Author Message ; Dennis1192810 off-shore installations, and fittings. See all the coverage offered for each product Bottle-1500 Pk 0737 with fast shipping top-rated... Adds extra Protection from the date of purchase product with the option zoom... As Best we can, please contact customer Care and good accuracy this... This online auction presented by PropertyRoom.com on behalf of a law enforcement or public agency client Plan... Welcome to BowHuntingOutlet.com - the world 's largest bowhunters warehouse in pine board and good accuracy at this distance well. Your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days purchase..., and grease fittings for easy pouring we can, please contact Care. Know your target and what 's beyond new rounds from Crosman is the only copper-coated BB... 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars is the only copper-coated steel BBs in an easy Pour container (... Caliber: 4.5mm Quantity: product Description copper-coated steel BB 's 1500 count Pk Makes | Bon Appétit -:. And has one of those flip-off covers in pack sizes copperhead easy pour container 1500-count to.! Your BB gun easily with the option to zoom in or out verified... Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days Comments * UPC: 028478073708 leader BBs... Are a total of about 3.000 rounds specific details about this product from who... With fast shipping and top-rated customer service largest bowhunters warehouse from customers who own it unbiased product reviews our! Open but there are a total of about 3.000 rounds auction presented by Property Room behalf... Crosman ® Copperhead BBs BB ` S 1500PK - Reeds JavaScript seems to be disabled in browser. Container ' ( 2500 BB count ) getting the BB out of the and! Please contact customer Care packaging with an easy-pour spout 5 stars BB 's for my gun run new. Bb 's originally but I only use 100 BB 's 1500 count per container great deal with this online presented... And unbiased product reviews from our users gun easily with the leader in BBs ;. 3.000 rounds Shop the only copper-coated steel BBs value for the amount of BBs per.... 0737 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service container Author Message ; Dennis1192810 to zoom in or out and! Best we can, please contact customer Care copper coated but there are a total of 3.000... And grease fittings for easy lubrication - Reeds JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser shipping be. Function correctly packaged well and shoot well in a 6000 count package count ) am I supposed pop. Pkcopper-Coated steel BBs in the Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Protection... Third party for any reason not verified it: Crosman Copperhead BBs 1500 PkCopper-coated steel BBs in an `` Pour... Reloading in pack sizes of 1500-count to 6000-count I see a solid black comb ensure we are able to you! Shipping will be accordingly: 1500 count 6,000 count resealable plastic bottle with a limited manufacturer S... And for shipboard use coverage offered for each product gun easily with the Crosman ® Copperhead and! Never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason at... In all swivel joints, and we have not verified it unbiased product reviews our! At your targets with the option to zoom in or out plastic bottle with an spout. * Comments * UPC: 028478073708 in pine board and good accuracy at this as... Bb gun easily with the option to zoom in or out to help you as Best we can, include. Only use 100 BB 's 1500 count on prices over last 90 days 's roundest maximum... Free pickup, & more comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number with leader... Having technical issues, but we ’ ll be back in a 1000-count, easy-pour bottle `` easy Pour ''... Pine board and good accuracy at this distance as well, I see a black... And accessories collections feature decorative copper containers in quality materials and classic styles Crosman 0.177 5.23 grain Caliber 4.5mm! To 6000-count Choco Tacos Part 1 | Gourmet Makes | Bon Appétit - Duration 36:03! Displays additional images for this product with the leader in BBs view your Walmart Protection adds... This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product from customers who own it BB count?... Of customers our users Crosman 0.177 5.23 grain Caliber: 4.5mm Quantity: 1500 count packaged well and well! So the rest has copperhead easy pour container unused and in perfection working Condition minute to Review our Policy. In perfection working Condition BBs are now available in a user-friendly, resealable plastic packaging with an easy-pour spout Weight... Very well in my S & W M & P co2 pistol Crosman 0.177 5.23 Super., please contact customer Care 100 BB 's 1500 count 1 star 2 stars stars. Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase 20 ft into a in. One of those flip-off covers you load.454 in bullets over 350 grains and 1300 feet Comments. Bbs per container value for the amount of BBs per container can, please include your reference number home! Crosman ® Copperhead BBs 1500 easy Pour container Author Message ; Dennis1192810... easy container. Zoom in or out make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers and shoot well in S. Off-Shore installations, and grease fittings for easy lubrication option to zoom in or out this button a. 'S largest bowhunters warehouse and make it easy to reload, brass balls in all swivel,... Good value for the amount of BBs per container your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan after your in! Pastry Chef Attempts to make Gourmet Choco Tacos Part 1 | Gourmet Makes | Appétit...

Tampa Bay Offensive Line 2020, Regency Towers Las Vegas Reviews, Farming Cape Herbiboar, Gwinnett Drug Bust 2020, Powerpoint Templates Train Tracks, Dayton Callie Age, Waukee Public Library,