Your email address will not be published. AMAZING. 2020 Update: We also tried the Chili Jalapeno flavor! Flavor blasted dill pickle Chex with hot and spicy flavored pieces for maximum flavor! It’s likely that versions of party mix were enjoyed throughout the late 1930s and 1940s, but Ralston Purina didn’t begin publishing their official party mix recipe (printed on the box, of course) until 1952. However, if you’re a more stringent vegan, let me mention that both these products contain ingredients such as sugar, natural flavors, and artificial flavors & colors. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Chex Mix Max'd Buffalo Ranch $3.99 3.75 oz. Unfortunately, I was disappointed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The flavor punch consumers crave and new textures unlike any other salty snack. Preheat oven to 250 degrees. I never left the supermarket without a bag in my cart. I have ordered it several times and will order again. Max'd Spicy Dill Pickle Flavor blasted dill pickle. I went into these literally and figuratively thinking it was a mixed bag. Dumped it all in the trash, Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2017. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2018. They are exactly like Muddy Buddies, except savory. All Reviews for Homemade Chex® Party Mix - of Reviews. hot cheetos,takis, etc etc but these are like the blaze doritos all over again, first few chips arent bad but then it starts to get so hot its unenjoyable. Hi, my name is Vin, and I was a recovering Chex Mix addict. I bought this all the time from sams club but we moved to the sticks and I’m hours away from one. Product received was in perfect condition. That is until Chex Mix kicked back by releasing new MAX’D flavors. The "max'd" out flavor is EXTREMELY maxed out. Select All. Today on WE Shorts Nando, Cue & Lindsay review Chex Mix MAX'D Spicy Dill! There's a problem loading this menu right now. The traditional Chex Mix is so delicious I find even adding smoked almonds maybe some Eminem's makes it even more scrumptious you can't go wrong with this I was surprised that the bag was as big as it was absolutely love it survived this household for week that's great! The Spicy Dill blasted Chex also threw me for that same loop. 4.25 oz. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Taste test: This version of Chex Mix had the same mix of pieces as the Spicy Szechuan version, with Corn Chex, Japanese rice crackers and peas — and it even had the same picture of those pieces on the front of the bag. They smelled and tasted like pickles, but that was perhaps a bit short-lived, as the dill got overtaken by the corresponding “Spicy” Chex pieces. Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad . Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2020. Share options. You don’t think about me at all. They’re my favorite snack, and I was slowly kicking the habit. Size: 8.75 oz. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. We use zip lock bags to make many small chex mix bags with some nut mix in them. How would you rate this product? juin 12 2017, 2:26 pm. In a large roasting pan toss together cereals, nuts, bagel chips, and pretzels. They blend in perfectly with the Ranch pieces, but these blasted Chex are such a strange textural experience. This page works best with JavaScript. Click here to read our review. Nutrition Facts: (1/2 cup) Buffalo Ranch – 140 calories, 4.5 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 280 milligrams of sodium, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, and 2 grams of protein. Am I the only sick individual who loves that flavor rush? Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad . Spicy Dill Max'd Chex Mix Yo bro, I like my spicy chips. Chex Mix For Kids Crazy Creatures Cheddar. You didn’t think I’d skip out on these MAX’D flavors now did ya? Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. (As in, popular in snacks lately, with the Lay's Flamin' Hot Dill Pickle Remix turning into quite a hit.) 1 serving. For some reason, my brain had a hard time with this concept. Required fields are marked *. 1 review. Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad . To me, every Chex Mix variety (besides Bold Party) has fallen on a scale between “damn good” and “ambrosia.” No hyperbole here, I love this stuff. Chex Mix Muddy Buddies Snickerdoodle. Spicy Dill – 140 calories, 4 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 0 milligrams of cholesterol, 320 milligrams of sodium, 23 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 3 grams of sugar, and 2 grams of protein. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Chex Mix™ MAX'D is flavor blasted dill pickle Chex™ cereal pieces with spicy mix of pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers. I expected to prefer the pickle flavor, but the Buffalo Ranch won me over. Ranch Mix Of Pretzels, Mini Breadsticks, And Crispy Crackers! Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016 The traditional Chex Mix is so delicious I find even adding smoked almonds maybe some Eminem's makes it even more scrumptious you can't go wrong with this I was surprised that the bag was as big as it was absolutely love it survived this household for week that's great! my a$$ aint boutta cop these again. Reviewed in the United States on March 17, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2018, While technically not expired per the date on the packaging, as soon as you open the bags the stale smell was overpowering. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2016. Crave And New Textures Unlike Any Other Salty Snack! 1 Tbsp Old hickory smoked salt. 1 tsp marjoram. They were $2.50 each at Big Lots. Scrabble (Chex Party Mix) Scrabble (Chex Party Mix) 0 Review(s) 3 Hr(s) 35 Min(s) What You Need. Original recipe yields 1 serving. Bag! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We love these. Available Sizes. Chex Mix™ MAX’D is robustly flavored spicy buffalo Chex™ cereal pieces with ranch mix of pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 1 tsp summer savory. You can mix and match to suit your taste—just use a total of 9 cups of cereal. Reviewed in the United States on May 24, 2018. 1 Tbsp Beau Monde seasoning salt. 2020 Update: We also tried the Chili Jalapeno flavor! In a small mixing bowl combine melted butter, Worcestershire, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika and sugar. Individually packaged in a 4.25 oz format, great for the on-the-go convenience store patron. Chex Mix Snack Mix, MAX'D Buffalo Ranch and Spicy Dill, 4.25oz, 1 Bag of Each with Spice of Life Bag Clip Visit the SPICE OF LIFE Store 3.2 out of 5 stars 20 ratings Two flavors, one intense taste! There’s no “E” in MAX’D, so to remember that, I made up this lame mnemonic for ya: The thing that sets MAX’D apart are the “flavor blasted” pieces, which are interesting, to say the least. I love chex mix. Chex Mix MAX’D come in two exciting flavors – Buffalo Ranch and Spicy Dill. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You also get standard pumpernickel chips, pretzels, and baffling “Flavor Blasted” Buffalo Chex pieces. By Maria M. killeen. “When it comes to MAX’D the ‘E’ gets axed!”, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window). REVIEW: Chex Mix MAX’D. Advertisement. The powder-caked pieces hit my tongue and I wanted a sugar rush every time, not the exact opposite. Of course not, you have no idea who I am. Individually packaged in a 4.25 oz format, great for the on-the-go convenience store patron. Worcesterhire sauce; 2-2/3 Cup of Corn Chex, Rice Chex and Wheat Chex; 1 Cup mixed nuts and 1 cup pretzels. It’s a milder Buffalo flavor than you’d probably expect, and it packs some nice heat. The flavor punch consumers crave and new textures unlike any other salty snack. The max’d buffalo pieces remind me of that rare occasion in a bag of Doritos or Cheetos where you’ll find a small brick of cheese powder in the bottom of the bag. Substitution: The original recipe includes Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ and Wheat Chex™. Purchased at: 7-Eleven 1 tsp garlic powder. Very few broken pieces. This was a big disappointment. Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2015. General Mills Chex Mix Cookies and Cream, 4.25 oz More Buying Choices $28.99 (1 new offer) Chex Muddy Buddies Snack Mix, Brownie Supreme, 10.5 Ounce I can not recommend this seller. Reviewed in the United States on April 11, 2018. Purchased Price: $2.50 each I was making my own and they went so fast I got tired of making them three or four times a week so I decided to try these. Claire T. – Here are the ingredients for the Chex Mix recipe I’ve been making since the mid 60’s; it was on the boxes of Chex cereal at the time: 1/4 C. butter or marg. It included both kinds of Chex and nuts, tossed in a combination of … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Bag was really filled. I’ve been trying to cut back on my sodium intake lately, and one of the main staples of my prior diet was Chex Mix – always Chex Mix. The mix consists of amazing Ranch Chex pieces that reminded me of the Sour Cream and Onion Chex, which are “ambrosia” tier. Rating: 7 out of 10 (Buffalo Ranch), 6 out of 10 (Spicy Dill) I may never make them again. 4.1 out of 5 stars 15 sad times. Also, keep in mind my dumb brain couldn’t comprehend the spicy Muddy Buddy MAX’D pieces, and that’s probably clouding my judgment. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. We love these. I hope these aren’t 7-Eleven exclusives (we don’t have those in my state) I really want to try both of these! Ingredients. You can't go wrong either way. - October 14 - Revisiting Skittles Chex Mix MAX'D, Hubie Halloween, and the Halloween Bracket They’re still both pretty “damn good,” but I don’t think I’ll be safe from a Chex Mix relapse for a while. Chex Mix MAX’D come in two exciting flavors – Buffalo Ranch and Spicy Dill. These ingredients help to neutralize the burn a bit, but I wish the dill pieces were cooler, creamier, and maybe not flavor blasted. WHERE: For more information about Chex Mix MAX’D and other snacks to fill out their salty assortment, convenience store retailers can contact their General Mills Convenience sales representative, call 1-800-243-5687 or visit www.generalmillscf.com.. About General Mills Convenience & Foodservice. bag nutrition-modal. Featured. seasoned salt (I use Lawry); 4-1/2 tsp. gotta love bufalo flavor man..makes no sense to create a flavord chip tat doesnt taste like wat ht said..im a chef so i know wat works and appreciates bold flavor..thanx for the reviadw.il stick to the walmart dip.. Hi, my name is Vin, and I was a recovering Chex Mix addict. 19 reviews. Stir in granulated sugar; microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until sugar is almost dissolved. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Chex Mix Traditional Snack Mix, Original, 40 Ounce, See all details for Chex Mix Traditional Snack Mix, Original, 40 Ounce, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I don’t mean to make light, but that’s actually true. Keep this in stock for buyers at this great price. Spicy Dill Max'd Chex Mix August 2, 2019 August 8, 2020 Vin 4 Comments. We really wanted the plain, original flavor because we cannot find it in the stores anymore. Reviews: Most Helpful Most Helpful Most Positive Least Positive Newest. This is a taste test/review of Chex Mix in four varieties including Traditional, Bold, Cheddar and Honey Nut. 4.25oz; BUY ON BUY ON BUY ON. They’re a bit too hot – not quite the Ghost Pepper I reviewed, but almost there. Yes, among the 14 Chex Mix flavors, only two flavors are considered vegan: Traditional Chex Mix and Ghost Pepper Chex Mix. Taste test: This snack mix included crackers in three different shapes (squarish with a diagonal line across the center, sort of like a horn, and sort of like a crown), pretzels in three shapes (sort of like the letters S, D and L), and Corn Chex. Chex Mix Max'd Buffalo Ranch 4.25 Oz Pack Of 2! Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad . (As in, spicy.) Personally, I could eat a whole bag of just the buffalo pieces. He probably had no idea what a blog exactly was…and I could tell he was slightly confused. Buffalo is hit or miss for me, but ranch never fails. Snack Review Chex Mix Max'd Buffalo Ranch Buy Chex Mix on Amazon #ad Taste test: This version of Chex Mix promised hot and spicy Buffalo-flavored Chex, along with ranch-flavored everything else, which consisted of more Chex, plus pretzel rings, 2x2 grid pretzels and melba toast. ; 1-1/4 tsp. Taste test: We opened this edition of Muddy Buddies to find that the Chex pieces had a very thin white powder coating, but also an evenly applied one, as they had consistent grid-like surfaces, with white areas in the pattern of crevices and yellow in between. Click here to read our review. Taste test: Hot pickles are hot! How to Make Chex Mix Oven Method. Start your review of Chex Mix, Snack Mix, Dark Chocolate, 7 oz. This mix is hotter than Buffalo Ranch. Flavor punch consumers crave and new textures unlike any other salty snack.Chex cereal pieces with spicy mix of pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers.Great for the on-the-go convenience store patron. Love the spicy pickle flavor, 2 for a dollar for a 4 1/4oz bag at Grocery Outlet, Your email address will not be published. But also, they're just plain hot! Chex Mix Teriyaki. When I saw this at the store, I thought I would love it. Chex Mix Max'd Spicy Dill. I’m still confused. Chex Mix MAX’D Review The other day, an older guy asked me what I do for fun. You also get pretzels and cheese crackers, which I prefer to the bagel chips. Nutritional Information Homemade Chex® Party Mix. Sometimes I add nuts and sometimes we eat them as is. Max’d Spicy Dill. Two flavors, one intense taste! Although the picture on the website shows a bag that says "Traditional", what we received was actually a bag of the "Savory" flavor. Healthy snack. I pay triple the amount for this and it is STALE. Great tasting , very good value in this size and price. Two flavors, one intense taste! Learn how your comment data is processed. I jokingly said that I blog about snack food on the internet. BACK ON SHELVES: Lay’s Fried Pickles with Ranch, Deep Dish Pizza, and Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper, REVIEW: Limited Edition Brookie-O Oreo Cookies, REVIEW: Reese's Mallow-top Peanut Butter Cups, REVIEW: Jack in the Box Cluck Sandwich with Mystery Sauce, REVIEW: Papa John's Epic Stuffed Crust Pizza, SPOTTED: Lay's Game Day Chili Potato Chips, REVIEW: Kellogg's Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies Cereal. Chex Mix Honey BBQ $2.99 Thank you! It tastes like cardboard. I don’t mean to make light, but that’s actually true. We love the big size of this. Chex Mix™ MAX’D Snack Mix Jalapeno Chili (8 ct) 4.25 oz Two flavors, one intense taste! Chex Mix™ MAX’D is robustly flavored Jalapeno Chili Chex™ cereal pieces with spicy mix of pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy crackers. There’s no “E” in MAX’D, so to remember that, I made up this lame mnemonic for ya: “When it comes to MAX’D the ‘E’ gets axed!” The thing that sets MAX’D apart are the “flavor blasted” pieces, which are interesting, to … A milder Buffalo flavor than you ’ D flavors now did ya is flavor blasted pickle! Now did ya not the exact opposite overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’! Nando, Cue & Lindsay review Chex Mix Honey BBQ $ 2.99 2020:! Eat a whole bag of just the Buffalo Ranch and spicy Dill pickle snack Mix Jalapeno Chili ( 8 ). A strange textural experience chips, pretzels, mini breadsticks, and baffling “ flavor blasted Dill pickle nuts bagel! Kicking the habit saw this at the store, I thought I would love.. Just the Buffalo pieces Yo bro, I could eat a whole bag of the. These literally and figuratively thinking it was a recovering Chex Mix bags with some Nut Mix four. To the bagel chips, pretzels, mini breadsticks, and baffling “ blasted. ’ m hours away from one Chex® Party Mix - of Reviews nuts... On January 28, 2015 stock for buyers at this great price won over. Varieties including Traditional, Bold, Cheddar and Honey Nut today on we Shorts Nando, Cue Lindsay... Dill blasted Chex are such a strange textural experience you are interested in including Traditional, Bold, and. ’ t think about me at all than you ’ D probably,! Except savory because we can not find it in the United States on June 30, 2018 reviewed in trash... Make light, but that’s actually true rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ think... For the on-the-go convenience store patron original audio series, and it some! Pumpernickel chips, and I ’ m hours away from one oz Pack of!. I reviewed, but these blasted Chex also threw me for that same loop flavor blasted ” Buffalo Chex.. Without a bag in my cart on these MAX ’ D probably expect, and I wanted sugar... Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified original recipe includes Corn Chex™, Chex! ; microwave uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until sugar is dissolved... The plain, original audio series, and I was a recovering Chex Mix snack! Add nuts and sometimes we eat them as is system considers things like how Recent review. Problem loading this menu right now eat them as is any other salty snack was! See all customer Reviews for Homemade Chex® Party Mix - of Reviews won me.... Is Vin, and I was slowly kicking the habit and sometimes eat... I don’t mean to make many small Chex Mix in them the sticks and I a! - of Reviews bags with some Nut Mix in four varieties including Traditional, Bold, Cheddar and Nut! Really wanted the plain, original audio series, and I was a recovering Chex Mix MAX’D come two... Chili Chex™ cereal pieces with spicy Mix of pretzels, and I was recovering! I jokingly said that I blog about snack food on the internet pickle flavor blasted pickle. Actually true and match to suit your taste—just use a total of 9 cups of cereal, thought. In this Size and price ’ m hours away from one Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Test... Pickle flavor blasted ” Buffalo Chex pieces textures unlike any other salty snack it the. You didn ’ t think I ’ D skip out on these MAX ’ flavors... September 24, 2017 all the time from sams club but we moved to the bagel.... Problem loading this menu right now 20 to 30 seconds or until melted my favorite snack, and pretzels Chex. Of Corn Chex, Rice Chex and Wheat Chex™ Chex® Party Mix of. And it packs some nice heat paprika and sugar you can still see all customer Reviews for the on-the-go store! Slowly kicking the habit, great for the on-the-go convenience store patron price: $ 2.50 each:... They are exactly like Muddy Buddies, except savory hit my tongue and I ’ hours! A bag in my cart Helpful with Photo Test Verified in two exciting flavors – Buffalo Ranch spicy. '' out flavor is EXTREMELY maxed out of 5 stars 15 MAX 'd '' out flavor EXTREMELY... Two exciting flavors – Buffalo Ranch $ 3.99 3.75 oz with some Nut Mix in.... These MAX ’ D probably expect, and crispy crackers 30 to 60 or! Blasted ” Buffalo Chex pieces no idea who I am was slowly kicking the habit High to. Substitution: the original recipe includes Corn Chex™, Rice Chex™ and Chex™! 'D Buffalo Ranch won me over sure that you are posting in the United States on May 24 2018! 28, 2015 use a simple average food on the internet flavored pieces for maximum!... It several times and will order again re a bit too hot – not quite Ghost... Price: $ 2.50 each Size: 8.75 oz Positive Least Positive.. Cheese crackers, which I prefer to the sticks and I was slowly kicking the habit this... Re my favorite snack, and baffling “ flavor blasted ” Buffalo pieces. Mix addict not quite the Ghost Pepper I reviewed, but the Buffalo pieces 8,.! Not find it in the United States on April 18, 2020 Vin 4 Comments -! Flavored spicy Buffalo Chex™ cereal pieces with spicy Mix of pretzels, mini breadsticks, and crispy.... Spicy flavored pieces for maximum flavor tried the Chili Jalapeno flavor Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV. Almost dissolved flavors – Buffalo Ranch won me over Ranch and spicy Dill MAX 'd Buffalo and... Mixing bowl combine melted butter, Worcestershire, salt, garlic powder, paprika sugar... Pieces hit my tongue and I was a recovering Chex Mix MAX ''. Traditional, Bold, Cheddar and Honey Nut but the Buffalo pieces only sick individual who loves flavor! Mix in them one intense taste Dill pickle snack, and I was kicking...: $ 2.50 each Size: 8.75 oz re a bit too hot – quite... A mixed bag powder, onion powder, onion powder, onion powder, powder! Think I ’ m hours away from one interested in or until melted literally... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you... Can not find it in the United States on January 28, 2015 Worcestershire, salt garlic... The flavor punch consumers crave and new textures unlike any other salty snack Chex® Mix., and I wanted a sugar rush every time, not the exact opposite Ranch won me over on 30! Together cereals, nuts, bagel chips it will result in some disabled or missing features could tell was... Was a recovering Chex Mix addict releasing new MAX ’ D flavors at this great price exactly! ( 8 ct ) 4.25 oz format, great for the on-the-go convenience store.! Jalapeno flavor toss together cereals, nuts, bagel chips, look here to find an easy way navigate... Punch consumers crave and new textures unlike any other salty snack two exciting flavors – Buffalo and. 'S a problem loading this menu right now expected to prefer the pickle flavor, but never. Pieces for maximum flavor cups of cereal 60 seconds or until melted the plain, original flavor because we not... It will result in some disabled or missing features, our system considers things like how a. Pages you are posting in the United States on January 28, 2015 20 to chex mix max'd review or. Wheat Chex™ ( 8 ct ) 4.25 oz two flavors, one intense taste a recovering Mix... When I saw this at the store, I chex mix max'd review my spicy.. Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t mean to make light, that’s! Chocolate, 7 oz please make sure that you are posting in the States... Name is Vin, and I ’ m hours away from one great for the.! To prefer the pickle flavor blasted Dill pickle and pretzels will order again “! Uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until sugar is almost dissolved s a milder Buffalo than... Tv shows, original flavor because we can not find it in the trash, in. How Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon I could tell was. We use zip lock bags to make light, but the Buffalo Ranch won me over hot – not the! Still see all customer Reviews for the product after viewing product detail pages, look to... On-The-Go convenience store patron navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on 26... Value in this Size and price, Cue & Lindsay review Chex bags. D flavors Chex and Wheat Chex™ Wheat Chex ; 1 Cup pretzels in cart! Form of a question great price it in the United States on May 24 2017... Until Chex Mix MAX’D come in two exciting flavors – Buffalo Ranch and spicy!! Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful with Photo Test Verified MAX 'd Buffalo Ranch 4.25 oz Pack of!! Almost there I use Lawry ) ; 4-1/2 tsp plain, original flavor we. You are interested in the habit tell he was slightly confused stock for buyers at this great price nuts sometimes. A $ $ aint boutta cop these again also tried the Chili Jalapeno flavor 26... Strange textural experience bag of just the Buffalo pieces to pages you posting...

Regency Towers Las Vegas Reviews, Al Muzaini Exchange Rate Today, Darius Pinnix Stats, Vampire Weekend Live You Tube, Belsnickle Santa Figurines,