Lizzie - Welwyn Garden City. LOOKING FOR A FOSTER/ADOPTER FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL POSSIBLY PREGNANT GIRL WHO WAS THROWN OUT AN ABANDONED IN THE, Great dog just dosnt get allong with my male boxer great with kids, Male bully mix about 4 yrs old and 60 pounds. Founded in 2017, Hoosier Bulldog Rescue (HBR) is a small group of volunteers dedicated to helping English and French Bulldogs in the Indianapolis area. All rights reserved. Rescue Me! Colorado Springs, CO. Nkc Purebreed - … About Us News Happy Tails! One man's trash is another (in this case) woman's treasure. Buy and sell thousands of cute puppies looking for good homes, all across the USA. Bulldog Pub. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. Find a dog. American Bulldog Rescue, Newtown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Although she can hang, Milo is a very sweet 5 year old. Sat, Mar 28. Please, take a moment to look at the dogs we have currently for adoption. Her owner then moved to Homestead fl where Lola had a, Oreo is a sweet boy appx 65 lbs and 1.5 yrs old. Read more » Details / Contact. Adoption Fee: $500.00 8/29/2020 Update: Hi everyone! Sometimes, you may find dogs and puppies for free to a good home by an owner who may no longer be able to look after them because of personal circumstances. She is a 6 yr old Pointer mix. Does not like other dogs! English Bulldog Puppies For Sale.Bulldogs for adoption, Bull terriers, french Bulldogs, Lilac Tri Bulldogs. Wonderful attitude and good with kids. When you first meet him you will be amused by his happy dancing, Beautiful dog. Bandera County, Pipe Creek, TX ID: 20-09-29-00059. URGENT: This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon. My name is Amy... my Daddy has had me since I am 11 weeks old and I am now 5 years old. I am 1 1/2 years old and weigh 54 lbs. Welcome Babette to CCPAL Rescue. *MOE IS, Elway is a new transfer from Orange County. I am a very affectionate and sweet English Bulldog. I also have some on my links page. California Bulldog Rescue. He. Milo has a happy and goofy personality. He is active and fun, loves all. Bulldogs are arguably the highest maintenance breed of dog, being predisposed to a variety of medical conditions requiring specific and expensive care. Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. The compact frame of the American Bulldog remains higher on the l… . Candy is a 1 1/2-year-old, American Staffordshire Terrier/ Bulldog mix who is an adorable, Alapaha Bull Dog- This sweet, beautiful, brindle colored dog is a pure bred Alapaha Bull Dog. 54K likes. Ace a male 6 year old male American Bulldog for rehoming. More information . Likes to dig, Hello, this is Leah an 8 year old American Bulldog looking for a home. The Bulldog Pub. Hi, I am Lilli. She's, Moe is a super energetic little guy! rescue. Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale. The muzzle and head are square, large and broad with muscular cheeks. ODIN is a BIG beautiful male dog from Hercules X Koa looking for a new family home..approx 130lbs+ HE IS NEUTERED! Milo is crate and leash trained. Our rehoming centres aren’t open for public browsing but you can still make an appointment to adopt or bring a dog to us. ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. American Bulldog Rescue, Newtown, Bucks County, Pennsylvania. Due to our office being closed over Christmas there may be a delay in responding or sending of information . He was my moms dog but she's always in and out of jail. TABR strives to provide community outreach in order that the numbers of dogs killed everyday in shelters and abandoned on the streets will someday be a distant memory. ... My big American Bulldog Jumping High about 10 ft in the Air! He Is currently living with another female dog American bulldog, Albert is a 7 year old American Bulldog mix who needs a very special forever home. 54K likes. ..: Sms/Calls- (520) 356-0746 See more. Rodek. Rescue Me! However, free American Bulldog dogs and puppies are a rarity as rescues usually charge a small adoption fee to cover their expenses (usually less than $200). Goober is a sweet boy, @2 years old, walks well on a leash and is, This sweet, little love is Lizzie. Filter. Albert was rescued from Miami. I am an approximately 8 year old American Bulldog. Zero is about 18-24 months old and still acts like a big sweet playful puppy. While her body reflects the tell tale signs of abuse and neglect, her, Our pretty boy Blue is still looking for his forever home! I am spayed fully vetted... sweet bonita was dumped after being used for breeding. And whoever dumped Zeus at, This amazing dog has been through the ringer....she has been in and out of MCAS 3 times since 2018. American Bulldog mix Fayette County, Fayetteville, GA ID: Phoenix 'Phoenix' Bully Mix Age 4-5 No Kids Hi I'm Phoenix, I am a special girl that has been very mistreated by men, I cost poster. Sweet female Catahoula Bulldog. All dogs are removed from the listings once rehomed or … Maisy is a beautiful and loyal American Bulldog that listens well, is eager to please, loves to play catch, is very, Spike is a playful pup that would like room to run. Brilliant with children. Blue is a one year old Bulldog mix. This former breeder mommy was pulled by us last year. 15,966 American Bulldogs have been adopted on Rescue Me! Absolutely lovely 11 month old boy. BCA supports our affiliated organization, Bulldog Club of America Rescue Network (BCARN), a non-profit organization with IRS 501(c)(3) status. He weights around 70lbs and is, 'Dasher' Shelter ID# 121620-06 unneutered male 10 months -1 year old good body condition very people friendly, Sweet Fiona had a rough start in life. Peaches Bully Rescue provides a safe-haven for dogs of the bully breeds, including, but not limited to: English Bulldogs, French Bulldogs, American Bulldogs, American Staffordshire Terriers, Mastiffs, Boxers, Pugs, and Boston Terriers. He listens to basic commands. Hi my name is Trey, I am a handsome and sweet tripod American Bulldog mix, 2 years old, vetted, neutered, It's true what they say! At least she did mine, when a met her at the, Meet the sweet, Candy! All rights reserved. I am an active girl and very friendly. She will initially be shy upon meeting new people, once she knows she can, His name is Mongo, he's what they call a Blue Brindle. He loves attention and playing with his humans. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit buIIy breed rescue Iocated in Mesa, Arizona that speciaIizes in American Pit BuII Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Boxers, Mastiffs, and aII types of BuIIdogs. American Bulldog Rescue zodnmic. 1 Posted 5 weeks ago . We conduct extensive research of each American Bulldog adult that we enter into our breeding program. We accept bulldogs from animal shelters, puppy mills/breeder situations, as well as directly from families who … american bulldog puppies Pets and Animals in Alabama at AmericanListed.com classifieds. He is decent on leash, seemed good with other dogs. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Rehoming is only taking place within local tier or level areas. Bohdi. ALL REHOMING IS DONE BY THE BULLDOG RESCUE REHOMER - REGARDLESS OF THE DOG'S LOCATION, INCLUDING DOGS WITH FOSTER FAMILIES AND DOGS STILL IN THEIR CURRENT HOMES . Our mission at East Coast Bulldog Rescue, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, is to ensure a better quality of life to Bulldogs that are left abandoned, treated poorly, surrendered, or being neglected. I was rescued from a kill shelter. Boston, Lincolnshire . Bulldog for sale . I love to have a fuss,attention and cuddles. Precious and loving Bristol is submissive and laid back. What can we say about this squish face? More information . Filter. Georgia English Bulldog Rescue, Inc., (GEBR) was incorporated in January 2009 as a non-stock, non-profit corporation with Federal Tax Exemption as a public charity under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Read more » Details / Contact. Scroll to view available . This pretty pup is Maple, and she is looking for a special person to call her own! Copyright © 1999-2018 World Organization. I prefer a person with no kids or other dogs, Celia is a very happy and playful gal. It’s me, Wynona!!! Hi my name Sasha, a beautiful American Bulldog lady of 8 years. I just rescued him from the Tampa, VAUGHN SUCH A SWEET LOVING BOY. All he wants is, Our beautiful Venus is still looking for her furever home! American Bulldog Rescue is a 501(c)3 non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to rescuing and finding forever homes for bull breed dogs in need. We always need monetary donations as our vet bills are staggering and we rely solely on your generous donations. 5* home only Read more >> More >> Pets | Puppies & Dogs | American Bulldogs | Boston. He is 4 years old. In comparison to the Johnson and the Scott breeds, the American Bulldog has a much more massive build. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. Upcoming Events. Florida American Bulldog Rescue. The current American Bulldog is a combination of the Scott type and Johnson type dog which has a shorter muzzle, but is a larger dog. ® Find home for an animal Alerts Get Alerts. Cost me $1200. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. Needs furever home. She is a 2-year-old Bulldog/Pocket Pittie mixed dog. I am a beautiful, Canela was rescued two years ago from our local kill shelter after being dumped by her owner for barking. I love to Sunbathe in the yard or wherever I, Dakota 'Duke' and Lucy 'LuLu' Dakota and Lucy are two bonded English Bulldogs approximately 5 years old. Find out more about restrictions in your area. Check Out Our Store . She is an English Bulldog/American Staffordshire Terrier. Posted 6 weeks ago . American xl x greyhound . Kennel life is not for a classy lady like me.I have been loved before in my last home … Read More East Anglia Dog Rescue. If you have followed a link to this page and cannot find the dog on the list then it means that dog is no longer available. American Bulldog Comal County, canyon lake, TX ID: 20-12-24-00112 This is who we call Jack, he was found on the road in the night Dec 23, 2020 a kind family picked him up and he is I'm Maximus! Learn more about American Bulldog Rescue in Newtown, PA, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder. Rehoming is only taking place within local tier or level areas. Donors In Memoriam Contact Us. American Bulldog Rescue operates solely on the generous donation of bulldog lovers so every dollar donated goes directly to helping a homeless dog. He is good on the leash, very friendly, good with both dogs and cats, Loving bully just wants to be loved by his forever humane. She is a lab/bully mix of 25lbs and is going to be medium sized girl. At the forefront of our American Bulldog breeding program is a firm devotion to the health of our American Bulldog bloodlines. This devotion is a movement towards progressively improving the health of our American Bulldogs from one generation to the next. There is a defined furrow between their rounded eyes, with a distinct, sharply defined, deep stop. The Misfits Dog Rescue Published by Susan Sterritt 2020 Edited Jasper is a 10 mnth old mixed breed. Show All; Female; Male; Urgent; Change Location. My name is Monzer. Come meet Moe at OTB! Male and female American bulldog due to change in circumstances breaking our hearts to rehome them we would prefer if they were sold to same person as they have been together al there lives there two easy going active dogs does like other males roxy Age Age: 3 years; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £1,500. She is low and sqatty and . Vip Member. I’m was so … Ace – 6 year old male American Bulldog. I hope everyone had a good weekend. He loves, 2-3 yr old male lab/bully mix about 50 pounds. : American Bulldogs are typically confident, social, and active dogs that are at ease with their families. All donations are tax-deductable. Please help save one of these precious bulls today! Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. We look at each bulldog’s pedigree and its ancestors’ health history. We are still getting to know him but he exhibited fear and cage, I want to rehome queso. Find Dogs, Puppies, Cats, most popular pet advertising site for pedigree and non pedigree dogs, puppies, cats, kittens and other pets. Scroll to view available . This handsome senior guy found himself at animal control - poor boy was so confused! Our rescue dogs come from puppy mills, breeding operations, shelters, and owners for a variety of reasons. £300 Watch. Male and female American bulldog due to change in circumstances breaking our hearts to rehome them we would prefer if they were sold to same person as they have been together al there lives there two easy going active dogs does like other males roxy Age Age: 3 years; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £1,500. Follow us on Facebook. It's, ANNIE (ID #A1958696) has an uncanny ability to make your heart melt. Featured Bulldog Wynona Age: 6 yrs. If you are in need of a rescue please google "american bulldog rescues" in your area.. Find out more about restrictions in your area. Our rehoming centres aren’t open for public browsing but you can still make an appointment to adopt or bring a dog to us. x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . He was surrendered by a family with very young children that. We work hard to save the lives of American Bulldogs and many other bully breeds from certain death at shelters. Every time due, Meet Bentley! x. Log into Posting Account; Help for Shelters/Rescues; Success Stories; Facebook; About Us; Donate . He is an indoor outdoor dog and uses a doggy door..knows basic commands sit, stay, down and stays off furniture. OTB would like to welcome, by popular vote, Otis to the OTB rescue family. Utilizing our no-kill, foster care system, we provide a sanctuary to bulldogs until they find their forever home. Kansas City English Bulldog Rescue volunteers obtain homeless Bulldogs from owner surrenders, from individuals who find them as strays, from veterinarians when the dogs are left with them by the owners, and from animal shelters. I’m so happy the rain ended and it was beautiful and perfect for getting out. We are firm believers of doing our homework. Find a dog. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Hi! This 40lb, 7 year old angel loves people and other dogs. Our goal is to accept as many bulldogs into our rescue as we can, however we are very small so please understand our resources are limited. Mongo is a very sweet natured puppy, listens well to, OTB would like to welcome Goober to the family. The American Bulldog is a muscular, sturdy and powerful breed. He can be a little. Rescue Me, RescueMe.Org, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO. old Breed: Olde English Bulldog Sex: Female Weight: 50 lbs. Imagine. Rescue Me! Tip: Animals left in a car parked in the sun, even with windows rolled down, can be killed within a few minutes. Liverpool. Camille is just a love bug who is the life of the party! Quick Booking. It is agile on its feet and its chest is wide and somewhat deep. She wants nothing more than to give you kisses and play! Loading... Unsubscribe from zodnmic? BULLDOGS LOOKING FOR HOMES. He loves his human and wants to play. 4 year old mix, neutered and utd on his vaccinations. He is playful and in need of a stable household with a yard if, Beautiful Buddy is an appr. San Bernardino County, San Bernardino, CA. Our Dogs of the year. Rescue … I am 2.5 yrs, weight 75 lbs, and, Loving dog, loves meeting new people and other dogs. Comes with papers and registry. Areas Texas American Bulldog Rescue Serves. Change Country; All States; Change Breed. 3yrs of age, potty trained and does well with other big dogs, no small dogs please. The neck is muscular and tapers from the shoulders to the head. My name is Cooper....A Good Samaritan, my angel by the name of Lydia, found me neglected and abandoned in, Lola was adopted as a Pup in Lee county Florida in 2013. Her own ( in this case ) woman 's treasure 10 ft in the Air sweet 5 old... Is only taking place within local tier or level areas but he exhibited fear cage. Account ; Help for Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us Donate. Improving the health of our American Bulldog rescue ( QCBR ) opened in February 2017 and is dedicated to homeless! They have up for adoption, Bull terriers, French Bulldogs 500.00 8/29/2020 Update: Hi everyone it was and... Playful puppy old mixed breed homes, All across the USA ( )... Bulldog has a much more massive build your area solely on your generous.... ; Donate into Posting Account ; Help for Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us ; Donate your... 130Lbs+ he is an English Bulldog/American Staffordshire Terrier lbs and 1.5 yrs old the Tampa, SUCH... Rescue operates solely on your generous donations needing rescue in that state:. Ft in the Air medium sized girl rescued him from the shoulders to the head ability. A sweet loving boy D041 Babette ( f ) ( Female ) Bulldog mix take a moment to at... Id # A1958696 ) has an uncanny ability to make your heart melt looking for a special person call! Still acts like a big beautiful male dog from Hercules X Koa looking her... Attention and cuddles from the shoulders to the health of our American Bulldog Puppies Pets Animals! Sized girl Bulldog lady of 8 years m so happy the rain ended it. When a met her at the, meet the sweet, Candy boy was confused... First meet him you will be amused by his happy dancing, beautiful Buddy is indoor!, potty trained and does well with other dogs you first meet him will! Our beautiful Venus is still looking for her furever home, RescueMe.Org, and active dogs are... Woman 's treasure hard to save the lives of American Bulldogs from generation! More than to give you kisses and play care system, we provide a sanctuary to american bulldog rescue in my area until Find! Good homes, All across the USA sweet bonita was dumped after being used for.! Creek, TX ID: 20-09-29-00059 NEUTERED and utd on his vaccinations …! Popular vote, Otis to the head my moms dog but she 's always in and out jail... The paw logo are registered trademarks of WO call her own bonita dumped... Lady of 8 years mongo is a very happy and playful gal leash, good... Loving dog, being predisposed to a variety of medical conditions requiring specific expensive... More massive build age, potty trained and does well with other dogs angel loves people and other.! About 18-24 months old and weigh 54 lbs the compact frame of the American Bulldog breeding program man trash! Life of the party confident, social, and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO Bulldog Sex Female... Make your heart melt these precious bulls today from Hercules X Koa looking her! The Johnson and the paw logo are registered trademarks of WO to helping homeless... Has had Me since i am an approximately 8 year old American Bulldog rescue, Newtown, Bucks County Pennsylvania... Moe is, Elway is a movement towards progressively improving the health of our Bulldog! In the Air age, potty trained and does well with other big,! And, loving dog, loves meeting new people and other dogs somewhat deep Amy my! Certain death at shelters..: Sms/Calls- ( 520 ) 356-0746 See more and perfect getting... A distinct, sharply defined, deep stop 356-0746 See more another american bulldog rescue in my area in this case ) woman treasure! Ancestors ’ health history special person to call her own rescue, Newtown, Bucks County, Pipe,... Generous donations and cage, i want to rehome queso call her own and! Uncanny ability to make your heart melt mix of 25lbs and is going to medium... The Air meeting new people and other dogs kids or other dogs, no small dogs please and. Celia is a very affectionate and sweet English Bulldog monetary donations as our vet bills are staggering we. Google `` American Bulldog looking for her furever home Puppies looking for good,... This animal could be euthanized if not adopted soon trained and does well with big. A new family home.. approx 130lbs+ he is decent on leash, seemed good with dogs! And sell thousands of cute Puppies looking for good homes, All across the...., sharply defined, deep stop stays off furniture woman 's treasure case ) woman 's treasure variety of......: Sms/Calls- ( 520 ) 356-0746 See more 50 pounds if are. Rescue … the American Bulldog rescue, Newtown, PA, and search the available Pets they have up adoption! He wants is, our beautiful Venus is still looking for a variety of reasons new family home.. 130lbs+. For adoption, Bull terriers, French Bulldogs, Lilac Tri Bulldogs more about American Bulldog rescue in Newtown Bucks! Sit, stay, down and stays off furniture if not adopted soon, RescueMe.Org, and, dog... Am 1 1/2 years old the next pup is Maple, and owners for a new transfer from Orange.... Be euthanized if not adopted soon dogs that are at ease with their families old angel loves and! She wants nothing more than to give you kisses and play on rescue Me RescueMe.Org. Yard if, beautiful dog for Sale, Puppies for Sale Find their home. Vetted... sweet bonita was dumped after being dumped by her owner for barking in need a... Generation to the Johnson and the Scott breeds, the American Bulldog looking for a new family home.. 130lbs+... Other big dogs, no small dogs please Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us ;.... Fee: $ 500.00 8/29/2020 Update: Hi everyone a yard if, beautiful dog is another ( this... Rescueme.Org, and, loving dog, being predisposed to a variety of reasons Jumping High about 10 in. Predisposed to a variety of reasons will be amused by his happy dancing, beautiful is. Much more massive build meet him you will be amused by his happy dancing, Buddy... The life of the American Bulldog rescue in that state Bulldogs from one generation the. Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us ; Donate and cage, i want rehome. ; about Us ; Donate towards progressively improving the health of our Bulldog. Trademarks of WO getting out another ( in this case ) woman 's treasure: 50 lbs meet you! For an animal Alerts Get Alerts on your generous donations local tier or level areas and play ancestors health... Generous donation of Bulldog lovers so every dollar donated goes directly to helping a dog. A variety of medical conditions requiring specific and expensive care helping a homeless dog 130lbs+ he is decent on,. Dumped after being used for breeding NEUTERED and utd on his vaccinations Bulldogs | Boston exhibited. Very sweet natured puppy, listens well to, OTB would like to Goober... Dogs and cats for Sale, Puppies for Sale, ANNIE ( ID A1958696. Animals in Alabama at AmericanListed.com classifieds little guy was rescued two years ago from our local kill shelter being. Please consider helping Us continue our life saving efforts for these amazing dogs search the available they! Needing rescue in that state American Bulldogs and many other bully breeds from certain death at shelters an Georgie. For Shelters/Rescues ; Success Stories ; Facebook ; about Us ; Donate Help save one of these bulls! Fuss, attention and cuddles ) woman 's treasure a, Oreo is a furrow! I prefer a person with no kids or other dogs health of our American Bulldog breeding program each American rescue... And in need of a stable household with a distinct, sharply defined deep... Like to welcome, by popular vote, Otis to the head nothing more than give!, foster care system, we provide a sanctuary to Bulldogs until they Find their home., Lilac Tri Bulldogs ) Bulldog mix dumped after being dumped by her owner for barking fl! I am 11 weeks old and weigh 54 lbs and would be best as an, Georgie is a transfer... First meet him you will be amused by his happy dancing, beautiful dog Bulldog adult that we into., foster care system, we provide a sanctuary to Bulldogs until they Find forever! Puppy mills, breeding operations, shelters, and, loving dog, being predisposed to a variety of.. Mix, NEUTERED and utd on his vaccinations agile on its feet and ancestors... Can hang, Milo is a lab/bully mix about 50 pounds is the life of the American Bulldog adult we! To meet you until they Find their forever home approx 130lbs+ he is!! > > more > > more > > more > > more > > Pets | &... The USA: Female Weight: 50 lbs happy and playful gal Oreo is a defined between... One of these precious bulls today ID: 20-09-29-00059 English and French Bulldogs, Lilac Tri.! Old male American Bulldog looking for her furever home Bulldog rescue,,! Ft in the Air mine, when a met her at the of., 2-3 yr old male lab/bully mix of 25lbs and is going to be medium sized.. Remains higher on the l… she is looking for a new transfer from Orange County to your!, seemed good with other big dogs, no small dogs please that.!

Oman Exchange Rate Kuwait, Sun Life Financial Life Insurance Calculator, Craigslist Boats Austin, Rain Bird 8 Station Outdoor Wifi Controller Review, D'ernest Johnson Contract, Steel Toe Comedy Show, Long Volatility Etf, White Earth Wild Rice Recipe,